Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 10 settembre 2021

double swimming - nage double



👇 double swimming: what I'm meaning? 👇
👆 double nage : qu'est-ce que je veux dire? 👆


Currently I still have some problems with both my blog and yours. I can't post more than two posts a week. As for your blogs, I hope to resume with the sweet habit of commenting on your posts as soon as possible.

For now I wish you a good weekend, dear blogfamily



Actuellement, j'ai encore quelques problèmes avec mon et vos blogs. Je ne peux pas poster plus de deux posts par semaine. Quant à vos blogs, j'espère reprendre avec la douce habitude de commenter vos posts dès que possible.

Pour l'instant je te souhaite une bonne fin de semaine, 
chère blog family





 

11 commenti:

Jimmy ha detto...

We use to jack off in the pool all the time. Horny teenagers.

André ha detto...

C'est en fréquentant la piscine que la Sainte Vierge des catholiques a été inséminée. Un ange venait d'y faire quelques brasses.

Anonimo ha detto...

Super combo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Alexian ha detto...

Belle semaine.

uptonking ha detto...

This is a fun post! And now that pool has to be drained and sanitized... sigh. I know of something else that could use a bit of draining, if you know what I mean. Have a lovely weekend. Always a pleasure. Kizzes.

whkattk ha detto...

Oh, I believe I have done that when I was a young and horny kid.

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Have a wondrous weekend, bro.

SickoRicko ha detto...

What a bummer about your trouble blogging.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Ohhh.
Now you've given me all kinds of ideas...

XOXO

Francisco ha detto...

love me do

Xersex ha detto...

I had seen a Double Swim "in the fact that the spermatozoa first swim in seminal fluid, and then also in the pool water.
J'avais vu une double nage dans le fait que les spermatozoïdes nagent d'abord dans le sperme, puis aussi dans l'eau de la piscine.