Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 20 settembre 2021

Autumn - Automne

let's welcome Autumn
with joy and happiness
accueillons l'Automne
avec joie et bonheur












11 commenti:

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

I can't believe Fall is almost upon us. I'll enjoy the cooler temperatures but I'll miss all the green.
And that redhead! Yum!

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

Linda estacion y hermosos chicos,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

uptonking ha detto...

The ginger on the bed of leaves. Sigh. Yes... it is here. Even my beloved oak at the prairie is giving up it's leaves - way early. She usually hangs on to them well into the first snow fall. That old familiar ache... I will miss summer so much... As of November 1st, I will be counting the days until it reappears. Thanks for the lovely pics.

SickoRicko ha detto...

Beautiful men, beautiful colors. I love the dog.

Your French Patrick ha detto...

J'aime beaucoup la dixième photo faite par ou pour Frederick Egan Castleberry. Le visage du garçon aurait pu avoir représenté l'automne à lui tout seul et m'évoque le mouvement culturel du Romantisme. Je l'avait déjà vu il y a deux ans et je ne l'avais pas téléchargé. Une erreur que je vais réparer très vite.

I really like the tenth photo made by or for Frederick Egan Castleberry. The boy's face could have represented autumn on its own and evokes to me the cultural movement of Romanticism. I had already seen it two years ago and had not downloaded it. An error that I will fix very quickly.

Emile Karl ha detto...

Quand l'automne prend la couleur chair, j'aime !

Hot guys ha detto...

I looove Autumn!

A LOT. 🧡💛🤎

Alexian ha detto...

L'automne j'aime beaucoup, les couleurs superbes, des couchés de soleil superbes.

Jeremy ha detto...

a lovely pet :-)

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Bellissima selezione!

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Ces images me rappellent tellement d’aventures dans les feuilles mortes… J’étais jeune et chaud comme la braise….