Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

giovedì 1 aprile 2021

Last Supper - La Dernière Cène


I have decided to send my Musketeers away. I don't know if and when I will call them back to my service. For now I have to rest and I don't have much time to devote to my blog. I prefer to comment on your blogs. I have planned three or four Easter images for each day until next Monday. I can't get away, due to a pandemic. My parents will be vaccinated on Monday 5th April. I'll have still to wait.

Don't forget that even if I will put religious images of the Judeo-Christian tradition, it is only mythology


J'ai décidé d'envoyer mes mousquetaires loin. Je ne sais pas si et quand je les rappellerai à mon service. Pour l'instant, je dois me reposer et je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps à consacrer à mon blog. Je préfère commenter vos blogs. J'ai prévu trois ou quatre images de Pâques pour chaque jour jusqu'à lundi prochain. Je ne peux pas m'enfuir à cause de la pandémie. Mes parents seront vaccinés le lundi 5 avril.

N'oubliez pas que même si je mettrai des images religieuses de la tradition judéo-chrétienne, ne s'agit que de la mythologie




12 commenti:

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Buona Pasqua a te!

Jimmy ha detto...

Very clever. I like the first one, best.

uptonking ha detto...

Those are some amazing posse shots! (see what I did there?) Have a lovely break away... everyone needs a holiday. Hope you are feeling well, are happy, healthy and safe.

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

My goodness...the fifth picture could very well be me at the Casa du Borghese with my houseboys gathered around the piano for happy hour!

xoxo-M

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

OMG it's great your parents will be vaccinated! Good news.
And I loved the last one. They decided to put Jesus just to the left, which is not canon, but I like it.

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

Transgresor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk ha detto...

These are great! Good that your parents are being vaccinated! Have patience and mix it with much caution to keep yourself safe until it is your turn.

Hot guys ha detto...

The pandemic changed lots of lives worldwide so, it's completely understandable. 👍🏻

You do you, buddy. 😉

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Une idée originale sur un thème sans doute rarement vu ailleurs.
Repose-toi autant que de besoin.
XO

SickoRicko ha detto...

Love the new man for the new month.

Francisco ha detto...

:)

BatRedneck ha detto...

Très beau set de photos. Merci à toi de les avoir partagées.
Prends bien soin de toi.
L.