Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

mercoledì 14 settembre 2022

Cum - sperme


A tasteful video of a guy who loves cum so much, with some images! have a good liquid meal!


Une vidéo savoureuse d'un mec qui aime vraiment le sperme, avec quelques images! Bon appétit!


⇩ my ideal way to swallow 
⇧ ma façon idéale d'avaler












let's end with 
 cumscape ⇫

12 commenti:

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

I have to REALLY been into a guy to swallow his cum. But the Lad loves to swallow me to the last drop!!! He actually prefers I shoot down his throat, or up his bum... and not on him.

Anonimo ha detto...

Xersex, have you been going to your weekend club?

I agree with Maddie's comment that I have to really be into the guy to swallow his load. But I am happy to give mine any time, any place! LOL!

Dune ha detto...

Magnifique !!!! C'est tellement bon....

Xersex ha detto...

Obviously I have to like a guy to I swallow his liquid pleasure. I have just added an image below the video about how I love to swallow.

Anonimo ha detto...

Manjar de los dioses.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Well, he's in heaven.
And Oxytocin? That's why, then!

XOXO

whkattk ha detto...

Which all explains why we men love to cum so much.

uptonking ha detto...

Well, to each their own. My own love affair with the stuff is quite over. Oh, I like to spray it on others... but they always remind me of baby birds.

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Bon appétit, my ami!

Good appetite, my friend!

Have a great day.

Francisco ha detto...

Very nice

Jimmy ha detto...

You have the like the before you get in the bed (or wherever). Names are not important.

Alexian ha detto...

Il est mieux de ne pas en perdre une goutte, c'est tellement bon, un régal.