Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 20 dicembre 2021

Winter - Hiver

let's welcome Winter

Accueillons l'hiver


















16 commenti:

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

I've never loved winter more, and the guys walking hand in hand with the umbrella and the last one had me melting. And I also spied the talented work of Tomass Hawkee. He is great talent with the camera, and someone I consider a friend.

uptonking ha detto...

Who knew the season had so much beauty to offer? I certainly do recognize one of those vistas! Yes, Tomass Hawkee... he has so much spirit - I bet it just sprays everywhere! Kizzes.

Anonimo ha detto...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

HuntleyBiGuy ha detto...

What beautiful scenery. And here the in the northern hemisphere, it means the days will start getting longer as we march towards spring.

Jimmy ha detto...

Such views!

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Accueillir ces beaux mecs, oui, accueillir la froidure du climat non.

To welcome these handsome guys, yes, to welcome the cold weather, no.
XO

whkattk ha detto...

I'd rather not...but I guess I must. There is no choice, is there? Unless I relocate to a more temperate climate? 😊

SickoRicko ha detto...

Stay warm!

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Love the pic of them kissing under the lights!
And we have not had our first big snow yet. I'm dreading it!

XOXO

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Bellissimo post. Buone feste!

Jimmy ha detto...

100% Natural! YES!!

Francisco ha detto...

Wellcome :)

Alexian ha detto...

Mmmm j'aime le vrai hiver, la neige, le ciel bleu, cette ambiance hivernale me plaît beaucoup.

Jeremy ha detto...

... inside its so hot !

Anonimo ha detto...

Love this post bro!! Love .... Ex .... Taotrojan

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

ces images me rapellent des souvenirs d'une époque ou même la neige ne me faisait pas peur.... mmmmmm Que de bons moment !