Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 18 ottobre 2021

muscles

to give you some strength

to begin well a new week

pour te donner un peu de force pour bien commencer une nouvelle semaine 















13 commenti:

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

Most times I don't really like a guy that is too big and muscular... but I do like from time to time... a big muscule lug to rub and lick and kiss and feel up those muscles and grinding my cock on their abs. So hot.

Your French Patrick ha detto...

J'approuve Mistress Maddie. De temps en temps, ça nous change et ça ne peut pas faire de mal.

I approve of Mistress Maddie. Every now and then it changes us and it can't hurt.

XO

Jeremy ha detto...

very sporty :-)

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Very nice!
Especially the guy in khakis and rolled up shirt! Whoa.

XOXO

uptonking ha detto...

So much visual power on display... I wish I'd realized earlier how potent their allure.

Anonimo ha detto...

Todo un banquete de la carne.AMIGO VENEZOLANO,CUCUTA

SickoRicko ha detto...

Excellent examples.

Francisco ha detto...

2nd send to me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Xersex ha detto...

You see that I never post pictures of bodybuilders. Exaggeration is always bad. For example, in my opinion, Kris Evans who has now become a bodybuilder is just ugly.
Vous voyez que je ne poste jamais de photos de bodybuilders. L'exagération est toujours mauvaise. Par exemple, à mon avis, Kris Evans qui est maintenant devenu culturiste est tout simplement laid.

Alexian ha detto...

Rien de plus beau qu'un mec joliment musclé. super sexy.

whkattk ha detto...

They are all too bulked-up for my taste. And the bicep posing is simply a real turn-off for me. I don't know why. Individual taste, I suppose.

Anonimo ha detto...

Am not really into muscle boys, but I would love a day with the third guy from the top. He's gorgeous!!

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Quand le corps de l'homme devient sculptural ! Superbe !