Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 5 luglio 2021

Three Graces in love


My Three Graces are so in love and for sure they're having great sex and pleasure very soon. 
I wish you a happy new week! 


Mes Trois Grâces sont tellement amoureuses et sûrement elles auront du plaisir et du sexe très bientôt. Je vous souhaite une bonne nouvelle semaine!












16 commenti:

Hot guys ha detto...

Yeah, it's a no from me... 😏 Not into threesomes (or orgies)... 🙄

If there's more than just 1 on 1, it's a crowd IMO & it doesn't work well. 🤷‍♂️

I prefer a top only bro doin' a bottom only twink... That's the perfect combo! ✔

Luke ha detto...

Love the three graces…elegant display of beauty…a a spread cheek here and there gets my engine racing!!!

Jeremy ha detto...

HOT !

Your French Patrick ha detto...

J'aime bien le gars qui dans la douzième photo mordille l'oreille de son ami.
I like the guy who in the twelfth photo nibbles his friend's ear.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Three can be a great number, if done right.
Have always wondered what it'd be like, TBH.

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

Geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Francisco ha detto...

Love me do

whkattk ha detto...

Three is a great number!

SickoRicko ha detto...

Nothing beats threes.

Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Emile Karl ha detto...

Ma curiosité s'est porté sur la troisième photo, moins fortée que les autres, plus énigmatique à mon avis. Puis j'ai été voir le travail du studio ajvc photographiy sur son site, j'ai bien aimé.

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

Threesomes are one of my favorite things to do. With the pandemic getting better and being double vaxxed I'm ready for a hard cock in me from both ends. I love a good spit roast.

uptonking ha detto...

I must say, it has been awhile since my last one, but I used to be the third for a number of couples. I only had one bad experience. When placed in that position? I just become a host... making sure everybody gets their cookies before they leave. Even when I was less attracted to one half, I'd put extra effort into involving the one I was less attracted to. A good third knows how to keep all the balls in the air at all times. :P Kizzes.

Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Pour un couple Il n’y a rien de mieux qu’une petite expérience à trois de temps en temps pour éviter la monotonie....