Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 20 maggio 2022

wild nature - nature sauvage


men in wild nature to wish all of you 
a good and relaxing weekend


hommes en nature sauvage pour vous souhaiter 
à tous une bonne fin de semaine de détente























17 commenti:

Jimmy ha detto...

You are surprising me with the "fur" photos. They are right up my alley!

Smooches to you, X.

Léo AUREL ha detto...

L'homme au naturel dans son écrin

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

Nothing like being naked in nature. Everyone should try it once.

Beautiful collection of photos.

uptonking ha detto...

Lovely, most I have never seen before. I can't wait to commune once more with the one I love... and by that, I mean nature. Oh, for sun to caress my skin. The woods. The earth. Soon... very soon, my love. Kizzes.

Anonimo ha detto...

Being naked in nature is so freeing and beautiful.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

men in the wild and NAKED men in the wild are my favorite subject.
So free!

XOXO

Dune ha detto...

Le retour à la nature

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Ah la vie au grand air! Bonne fin desemaine!

Anonimo ha detto...

Espectacular.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk ha detto...

That very first photo is amazing!
I love being naked out among nature settings. Happy weekend!

SickoRicko ha detto...

Very lovely post!

Francisco ha detto...

OMG so good :)

Your French Patrick ha detto...

My favorite theme, as I have already had occasion to say.
XO

Francisco ha detto...

#13

Alexian ha detto...

Cette nature est sublime.

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Toutes ces images me ravissent moi qui suis un adepte de la nudité en pleine nature... C'est un besoin profond que j'ai connu, très jeune et qui persiste encore malgré mon âge...

joseph ha detto...

si l'homme descend du singe il retourne à l'ours, parfois calin, coquin blanc, brun, noir -pas encore de jaunes, quel dommage -