Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

mercoledì 20 gennaio 2021

Cumpilation


semen contains antidepressants, antioxidants and also transmits antibodies. what more can we ask for from this precious masculine essence? Below, a nice video, very short but pleasant and tasty.


le sperme contient des antidépresseurs, des antioxydants et transmet également des anticorps. que demander de plus à cette précieuse essence masculine? 
Ci-dessous, une jolie vidéo, très courte mais agréable et savoureuse.













I conclude with my favorite photo: he looks like he has an ocean in his mouth! 
Poetic and exciting!
Je conclus avec ma photo préférée: on dirait qu'il a un océan dans sa bouche! 
Poétique et passionnant!

 

11 commenti:

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Hahaha yes!
I have discovered that I am actually a good cocksucker and that I really enjoy sucking dick.
I cannot figure out why 'cocksucker' us such a dirty word....

And I can remember that Tumblr you're posting about here! The guy who used to run it was a total delight.

XOXO

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Thank you for your link to https://lusstspiel.blogspot.com/2021/01/your-french-patrick-21-gifs.html?zx=8998d3814d5a0af3
I didn't know this blog, and I've been glad to call to mind.
XO

As regards your today's post there are more than one thing good to learn or to remember.
XO

bignate ha detto...

Don't waste a drop!

Anonimo ha detto...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

unnu ha detto...

dans cette période microbienne aigu, pensez à l'autoconsommation :)

Francisco ha detto...

OMG

uptonking ha detto...

Oh. I knew I liked you.

Ummm... did you know that Friday is National Hot Sauce Day? Yep. Gonna celebrate at my blog. I think you should check it out... you... you might like it. :P

Kizzes. Have a lovely.

HuntleyBiGuy ha detto...

Can confirm.

whkattk ha detto...

Great informative post!

Hot guys ha detto...

I was about to post that... You tried to be informative, Xer. 🙂

Not trying to burst your bubble in here man, but... There aren't many vitamins and useful ingredients present in sperm. 💦 So, it's not a huge present to give. See what I did there? lol 😛

It's just facts, one load isn't nutricious enough to even mention it but, it's fun to talk about it and wear a t-shirt with a "Vitamin C giver" line over it. 😜

Xersex ha detto...

@hot guys:
I am aware that the sperm does not contain elements in decisive quantities, but in any case I think that the sperm of a healthy person is good and provides at least antibodies.