Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 23 luglio 2018

Socks & chaussettes

let's begin this week 
with the right foot in socks
like a gift in his package!


Commençons cette semaine 
avec le bon pied dans les chaussettes 
comme un cadeau dans son paquet!

















































wishing all of you a great new week 
I want to give these gifts especially to Gabriel
who has recently come back to our blog family 


En souhaitant à tous une bonne nouvelle semaine, je veux donner ces cadeaux en particulier à Gabriel, qui est récemment revenu à nostre famille de blog







11 commenti:

Francisco ha detto...

Have a nice and great week :)

Very good post ;)

SickoRicko ha detto...

Great post, very many nice men!

Unknown ha detto...

Great post! Hot guys!

Anonimo ha detto...

Erotico.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk ha detto...

Socks or no socks, these guys are sexy.

Kalin'Ours ha detto...

A vrai dire, ce ne sont pas les chaussettes que je regarde le plus dans ces photos ;o)
Bonne nouvelle semaine à toi et à tous !

Unknown ha detto...

Sock it to me, Xersex! Nice post

Anonimo ha detto...

So many sexy men teasing me with their sock-wearing feet! :-) Love it! Thanks, Xersex for welcoming me back. I missed my blog family!

SickoRicko ha detto...

By the way: I like your new background pictures.

Anonimo ha detto...

Hey bro. No I am not in a bad mood. I just love the vibe,s these pic,s gave me. Some hot bro in this post man. Specially the guy in yellow sock,s.

Alexian ha detto...

Perso je me fout un peu des chaussettes, même si je trouves les mecs en hautes chaussettes de sports très sexy.