Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

giovedì 28 agosto 2014

Golf: ahi ahi

don't you like golf?
n'aimes pas vous le golf?

7 commenti:

French Gayland ha detto...

Oh My God

Oh Mon Dieu

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

poor guy...give us tenderness and hot sex, not torture!
Have a nice day!

Unknown ha detto...

OUI! MON DIEU! HORRIBLE! NON POUR MOI!

Alain Ravachol- Quartier Gay ha detto...

heu oups il va avoir mal à ses rouleaux de printemps celui ci mdr certain aime ça faut leur laisser après tout chacun fait ce qu'il veut de son fion ou de ces boules :D

whkattk ha detto...

On, my fucking God! Nope, not me - on either end of the club.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} ha detto...

Think I'll play

Unknown ha detto...

I love golf.
Regarding data at my site, honestly, my coworker Rexswimguy tracks all of that down and puts in the basic data, and I really thank him lots for that!

Data on athletes is widely available.

Today I spent hours trying to track down birthdays for some of the models, because I know you like it, Xersex, but I didn't find any birthdays.

Most models keep that private now, which is a big change from even a year ago, but athletes cannot.