Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

giovedì 3 ottobre 2013

Es Collection: PROUD OF BARCELONA

 
ES Collection presents the New Underwear 2013/14
Campaign called "PROUD OF BARCELONA"
 

 
ES Collection présente la nouveau campagne
pour les sous-vêtements 2013/14 intitulée
"FIER DE BARCELONE"
 

10 commenti:

Roger Poladopoulos ha detto...

Nothing personal, but underwear advertisements simply don't appeal to me. Sorry! :(

Anonimo ha detto...

Bonjour mon Ami ,

Délicieuse vidéo , j'irai bien faire de la couture avec ces beaux mâles ....

Bonne journée

Stan ha detto...

very sexy men!

French Gayland ha detto...

E Viva Espana

culto al culo ha detto...

I agree

Unknown ha detto...

Very hot young men! Great bodies! Very attractive underwear too! Oui! tres chauds mecs! Hugs, Patrick

Alain ha detto...

De joli model pour de joli dessous sexy :)

Your French Patrick ha detto...

I think the same thing than Roger Poladopoulos, and real friends have to say the true.
Why not among other things, or if if there is a star such as Quinn Jaxon, but alone it's too cheap, not to say deceiving.
On the other hand, it's your blog, do what you want.
Nevertheless, thanks my dear Xerxes, and I wish you a wondrous day.
Bisous.

Xersex ha detto...

For Roger & Patrick:
I prefer much more your sincerity and your honesty when you comment on my posts. Thanks for that! I publish what I like, that for sure is obvious, but I'd like to publish posts able to be appreciated by my readers too!

Your French Patrick ha detto...

The intelligent reaction of an intelligent man!
The one that I hoped for.
I too prefer that we tell the truth to me, and if you see things which displease you or disappoint you on my blog @ http://frenchpatrick.tumblr.com/, never hesitate to say it to me, my dear Xerxes.
Have a great day and lots of bisous.