Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
May - mai 2024: Andrea Denver

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

mercoledì 9 marzo 2022

let's exchange our antibodies!


let's exchange our antibodies! 

échangeons nos anticorps!














10 commenti:

uptonking ha detto...

I WANT TO MARRY ALL THESE PHOTOS. Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you... talk about a boner inducing post. LOVE THIS. More, more, more... that is exactly how I like it. Sigh. It's been so long since I've met someone into it. I always try... but deodorant is a big turn off... Thank you for sharing these. Made my night, dear one! Kizzes. SO HOT!

Léo AUREL ha detto...

Superbe photos d'une pratique très jouissive

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Hahaha
I totally KNEW Upton was gonna be into this!

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

Excitantes!!!!.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Jimmy ha detto...

HAWT!

whkattk ha detto...

Not my thing, but hey, that's what makes things interesting.

SickoRicko ha detto...

Interesting title.

Xersex ha detto...

I know it's not for everyone, but it sure is a great way to pass on your antibodies. I had read (I don't remember exactly where, perhaps on some social network) of one guy who said that his boyfriend had become much healthier since they lived together, because he had transmitted all his antibodies to him. Since then the idea of being able to transmit antibodies, as well as antidepressants and antioxidants, has delighted me.

Je sais que ce n'est pas pour tout le monde, mais c'est certainement un excellent moyen de transmettre vos anticorps. J'avais lu (je ne me souviens plus exactement où, peut-être sur un social network) quelqu'un qui disait que son fiancé était devenu beaucoup plus sain depuis qu'ils vivaient ensemble, car il lui avait transmis tous ses anticorps. Depuis, l'idée de pouvoir transmettre des anticorps, ainsi que des antidépresseurs et des antioxydants, me ravit.

Alexian ha detto...

Pas mon truc.

thierry ha detto...

hummmm elles sentent la bonne odeur du male.