Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
May - mai 2024: Andrea Denver

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 18 marzo 2022

Guitarists

This weekend, I want to give my blogfamily something different: some sexy guitarists and two pieces of music: one classic and one modern. I really hope you like them!
Cette fin de semaine, je veux donner à ma blogfamily quelque chose de différent: des guitaristes sexy et deux morceaux de musique: un classique et un moderne. J'espère vraiment qu'ils vous plairont!














13 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Luca's performance with the acoustic guitar was awesome. He is nice to look at too! LOL!

Beautiful images too. I would be happy to help any one of them strum their guitar! LOL

Francisco ha detto...

1st sebd to me ;)

taurusd2 ha detto...

Thank you for the beautiful music and the pictures. Lovely posting.

Léo AUREL ha detto...

Très belles photos avec de beaux guitaristes

Jeremy ha detto...

classic guitar :-)

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Luca's really talented (and a multi-instrumentalist!) Unfortunately, I never learned to play a musical instrument. I should have. It would have helped me with my terrible math...

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

Me gustaria tocarles su "guitarra"-migo venezolano,Cucuta

SickoRicko ha detto...

Very nice!

whkattk ha detto...

Some lovely players!

Jimmy ha detto...

I once had my photo done sitting at a piano naked, but never thought about a guitar.

Alexian ha detto...

J'ai toujours aimé la guitare, un instrument très sympa, et ici accompagné par des beaux mecs, j'adore.

uptonking ha detto...

What a lovely collection. Please forgive me for stealing all of them someday. Thievery is flattery... :) Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy this museum of yours. Kizzes.

GAYROMANTIQUE ha detto...

très bon choix !
Very good choice !!