Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

sabato 1 agosto 2015

Musketeers - Mousquetaires VII/VIII

my Musketeers say goodbye to the month of July
wellcoming the following month: August



mes mousquetaires disent au revoir au mois de julliet
accueillant le mois suivant: août
















I wish I could be in the centre  
 ah je pourrais être dans le centre



 All for one and one for all
tous pour un et un pour tous!

they are very insatiable
but how to blame them?

ils sont très avides
mais comment les blâmer?




20 commenti:

ZobàDada ha detto...

J'espère que tes vacances se sont bien passées. Sans doute trop vite, comme toujours.

Vivent les mousquetaires :)

Bon weekend - Bisous.

Anonimo ha detto...

Loved that first shot. Started things off great!

Unknown ha detto...

WOW! FANTASTIQUE! Welcome back! Trust you enjoyed your time away! What a wonderful way to start a new month! Merci mon ami! Avec Bisous, Patrick

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Welcome back, my friend! Have a nice weekend!

Unknown ha detto...

Does this mean you are back from Vacation?

Clearly, you are still enjoying groiup activities.

Alain - http://passiongayfisting.revolublog.com/ ha detto...

Coucou mon Xersex, j'espères que tes vacances furent bonne moi je les finis avec des calculs aux reins mais étant un battant ce n'est pas ça qui va m’empercher de vivre. Je suis content de te revoir dans cette vision de toutes ces queues dur et raide. Merci d'être passé ici :http://lesaventuresdephenix.eklablog.com/rip-au-magazine-tetu-a118244242

Kosh ha detto...

Those are some lucky boys. Always wanted to be lying down. While a team of guys showered me with their cum.

André ha detto...

Déjà de retour! Un homme aussi occupé que toi mérite plus.

Queer Heaven ha detto...

Welcome back! I sure hope that your vacation was filled with buckets of CUM!

Your French Patrick ha detto...

MDR, je me demandais pourquoi tu n'étais pas resté en vacances, mais ces photos sont une bonne explication. Je vois que tu as repris des forces.

LOL, I wondered why you had not stayed on holidays, but these photos are a good explanation. I see that you recharged your batteries.

Bisous, my heart.

Mark Greene ha detto...

Son bon de vous voir de retour. J'espère que vous avez eu beaucoup de plaisir. Voici pour un autre grand message. J'espère que ma traduction est approprié, car je ne parle pas français et je compte sur le traducteur en ligne.



Its good to see you back. I hope you had plenty of fun. Here's to another great post. I hope my translation is appropriate as I don't speak french and I'm relying on the online translator.

Mark

The Male Casting Couch

Mark Greene ha detto...

BTW I LOVE your new background of the guy in the shorts washing the car. Will you ever use post that for us to see? That ass is AMAZING !

Xersex ha detto...

@mark.
Don't worry to write bilingual comments.
The guy you like is Alex Marte. Soon a post on him!

Xersex ha detto...

I'm back from vacations, but I've planned another week from 19 to 27 of august!

Anonimo ha detto...

Welcome back, Xersex! I hope you had a good vacation.

Luke ha detto...

Welcome back Xersex, welcome back Mousquetaires! Great set...first shot is so incredibly sensual and delicious! Great cluster of butts in #5! Bonne semaine!

whkattk ha detto...

Welcome back - I hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation! And, yeas - I would love to be right there with them!!

unnu ha detto...

Biz à toi pour ce retour chaud bouillant.

Hot guys pictures ha detto...

That is AWESOME!

Anonimo ha detto...

loving cock so much