Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
May - mai 2024: Andrea Denver

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 17 novembre 2023

Glory Holes

some glory holes for your pleasure
quelques glory holes pour votre plaisir







 

8 commenti:

Francisco ha detto...

I love it

uptonking ha detto...

Must be something in the air... I just saw another post on GH's on another blog yesterday. Great collection. And have you? Do you? I have played with them at bathhouses, but... not my thing and I worry about how hygienic they are... there should be a container of clorox wipes next to each one. Still... a disembodied cock? Somewhat interesting... I mean, it is a cock.

Dune ha detto...

C'est si excitant.... J'y ai quelques bons souvenirs lorsque mon ancien copain m'y emmenait et me faisait sucer toutes les bites qui se présentaient pendant qu'il s'occupait de mon cul

Anonimo ha detto...

Morbo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Ohhh
Super hot videos!

XOXO

Alexian ha detto...

Cela doit être des moments mémorables

whkattk ha detto...

I've never experienced the pleasure....

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Un rappel de bons souvenirs, bien avant que je connaisse mon mari...