Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
May - mai 2024: Andrea Denver

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 13 novembre 2023

BBC Reel interview with Neal & Hugh about 'LOVING A Photographic History...

Some vintage images and a very interesting video.
Quelques images vintage et une vidéo très intéressante.
















Happy new week!
bonne nouvelle semaine!

10 commenti:

Dune ha detto...

Bonne semaine à toi et merci pour ce rappel à l'intention de la jeune génération qui pense que tout est acquis et ne réalise pas que les droits dont ils jouissent ne datent que d'hier

Jeremy ha detto...

:-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Magnifico.Amigp venezolano, Cúcuta

whkattk ha detto...

That is a great video! I hope they do (or have) found a museum for that collection. What a treasure trove of history.

Alexian ha detto...

Très chauds nos grand pères.

SickoRicko ha detto...

Great post!

uptonking ha detto...

Thank you for the vintage shots. Never cared for Mr. Stryker. He was such a piece of meat. The blonde in the second photo, though... he had a lovely pout... I believe it's Jim Bentley. I did a piece on him for my blog. Great collection.

As for the love photos... I have only one, I believe... I simply never took photos of my relationships... subconscious shame, I suppose? But other than the last two... no photos.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Love vintage erotica, you know that.
And that video was fab. I'd buy that book in a heartbeat.

XOXO

Francisco ha detto...

OMG so good :)

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

Some very hot and erotic pictures here today. I now feel as though I need a good facial. Are you going to volunteer Xersex?😈😈😈