Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
May - mai 2024: Andrea Denver

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 19 giugno 2023

Three Graces and their dicks - Trois Grâces et leurs bites

Three Graces and their dicks
to wish all of you a good new week
Trois Grâces et leurs bites
pour vous souhaiter une bonne semaine nouvelle!











11 commenti:

Francisco ha detto...

OMG

Have a good day and week

Dune ha detto...

Queue du bonheur...
Bisous

Emile Karl ha detto...

Trois fois plus de raisons pour passer une bonne semaine.

Jeremy ha detto...

lovely :-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Perfecta triada, Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Well, good things come in threes, no?
I would not mind joining them. Especially the Lucas boys...

XOXO

whkattk ha detto...

They are all absolutely lovely. Happy new week!

SickoRicko ha detto...

Threesomes are fun.

Mistress Maddie ha detto...

Well you do know Xersex that my weakness is threesomes. My favorite position is to have a cock in my mouth and a cock in my ass. And what's not to like about playing with two other penises. If I can fit three cocks in my mouth I would!!!!

Alexian ha detto...

3 est un très beau chiffre. J'aime beaucoup, ils sont tous très sexy, très beaux.

Anonimo ha detto...

n9 is a fake but I wish it was real