Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 20 ottobre 2017

a sucker: riddle - un suceur: devinette

I'm leaving all of you with a nice and tasteful riddle: who's the guy sucking those balls? For me, it's very easy and I can't give you any advice, because it would be too easy. So, try to find out his name 
I wish you a marvellous week end! 


Je vous laisse tous avec une belle énigme savoureuse: qui est le gars qui suce ces couilles? Pour moi, c'est très facile et je ne peux pas vous donner de suggestion, parce que ce serait trop facile. Alors, essayez de trouver son nom et je vous souhaite une merveilleuse fin de semaine !

16 commenti:

Kalin'Ours ha detto...

Je ne sais pas qui c'est mais je connais quelqu'un qui fait la même chose avec moi :o)
Bonne fin de semaine !

Mark Greene ha detto...

I have no idea who he his but he's sucking those balls like a baby relying on mother's milk !

Anonimo ha detto...

Pavel Novotny?

Dune ha detto...

Je ne sais pas qui c'est, mais c'est toujours un plaisir :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Seras tu?, Feliz fin de semana. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

et si c'était toi ???
En attendant il aime bien çà , je lui donnerais bien les miennes !

whkattk ha detto...

Well, I don't have a clue - but, I'm ready to get in line!

Unknown ha detto...

No idea, my friend! Trust you have a great weekend!

Anonimo ha detto...

I will see if I can guess who it is, but it might be helpful if I could have him teasing my balls like that while I try to figure it out! LOL! Have a great weekend!

Xersex ha detto...

My best compliments! you were the one who guessed! Here all my post on Pavel Novotny
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/search/label/Pavel%20Novotny
please do not miss Keith's fabulous blog:
http://keithkatsiv.blogspot.com

Mes meilleurs compliments! tu es celui qui a deviné! Voici tous mes post sur Pavel Novotny
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/search/label/Pavel%20Novotny
S'il vous plaît ne manquez pas le fabuleux blog de Keith:
http://keithkatsiv.blogspot.com

Unknown ha detto...

Chupa chupa

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks for the mention, Xersex! I guess I've looked at Pavel often enough to be able to recognize him in any position! : )

Alexian ha detto...

Savoir s'occuper avec douceur des couilles de son ami, Mmmmmm c'est le pied.

Lolytta Lasciva ha detto...

Heyyy I love your blog!
I'm already following you!
Visit mine, have masturbation and live sex with hot boys, dirty couples, anal sex and if you want you can earn some good money broadcasting at home :)
I'm waiting for you!
http://gay-universal.blogspot.pt/

SickoRicko ha detto...

I don't know who he is, but that's a very hot GIF!

Anonimo ha detto...

congrats!!