Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

martedì 23 maggio 2017

Gingermania 5

I love ginger men 
I hope you'll enjoy these videos and these pics! 


J'adore les hommes roux. 
J'espère que vous apprécierez ces vidéos et ces photos!






































11 commenti:

André ha detto...

Ils sont splendides!

FlopsReturns ha detto...

Love'em all!

XO FFB

Anonimo ha detto...

Rojo que te cojo rojo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk ha detto...

All good - except I can really do without the dude with the big beard. Just not a fan, and hoping this "fashion trend" goes away. 9 times out of 10 these guys are much better-looking without the beard.

SickoRicko ha detto...

Very HOT post!

Kalin'Ours ha detto...

Merci pour ce nouveau billet consacré aux hommes roux que nous aimons beaucoup. Ils sont tous magnifiques !

Xersex ha detto...

@whkattk

Me too don't love bearded men. I have put those pictures because I know that bearded men can enjoy and feel very erotic by someone. As far as I'm concerned, I could never have sex with a man with such beard !!! I know it's a matter of taste, but those beards are disgusting.

Anonimo ha detto...

Beautiful post! (Although I too am not really a fan of big beards.) No, I hadn't seen it when I did my "Ginger Snaps" post yesterday. Just a coincidence that we posted on the same subject on the same day. Great minds think alike! : )

Anonimo ha detto...

Seth Fornea is my favorite ginger. Yum!

Anonimo ha detto...

love gingers

Alexian ha detto...

J'adore les rouquins, super beaux, méga sexy, je kiffe grave.