Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

martedì 12 aprile 2016

Pets


I'm feeling so sweet today, I hope you'll enjoy the video and the images. I can't forget pets show a fidelity and a love that so rarely human beings can only conceive!
 
 


 
 
Je me sens si doux aujourd'hui, j'espère
que vous apprécierez la vidéo et les images.
Je ne peux pas oublier que les animaux montrent
une fidélité et un amour
que si rarement les êtres humains peuvent concevoir!
 























 


















 

15 commenti:

whkattk ha detto...

These are just adorable!

The way a man treats animals is a window into his soul.

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

I love little dogs and cats, but big dogs scare me.. Nice post, anyway1

Kalin'Ours ha detto...

On peut dire que ce billet à du chien ! C'est très mignon.
La vidéo aurait été mieux avec deux hommes.
La photo #30 est très comique.

Unknown ha detto...

Guau guau miau Xersex. Very cute. Bow wow, Meow.

Unknown ha detto...

Ah! Mon Ami! Tres Fantastique! Merci et Bisous, Patrick

Luke ha detto...

Beautiful post: cats, dogs...and guys!

Anonimo ha detto...

I love cute puppies! I would love to have a dog but they are a lot of responsibility. The photo of the two in the basket was my favorite, although some of those shots with the hot men holding the dog or cat might be a close runner up in many cases! Loved your sweet post!

Unknown ha detto...

So very adorable
I'm so going to send this to all of my friends
Hope you don't mind ❤❤

Xersex ha detto...

please, Uncle Barry, feel free to send my post to your friends

Xersex ha detto...

@Kalinours: une vidéo homo était impossible à trouver!

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Merci pour cet instant de douceur et d'amour en ce début de journée...
Mon dernier ami à quatre pattes est parti il y a un peu plus d'un an, et il me manque beaucoup...
Bonne journée mon ami
Bisous

Hot guys ha detto...

Adorable photo megapost, Xersex. :)
Enjoyed the puppies & the cute guys you collected.
Thanks.

Fit Studs

SickoRicko ha detto...

Wonderful post! Very sweet!

Jacques ha detto...

Bravo! Emouvant, attendrissant, superbe: que du bonheur. Cela vaut bien des discours. Et Kant a bien raison. Thanks!

FlopsReturns ha detto...

Beautiful post, my love!

XO FFB