Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 28 novembre 2022

Legs and more - Jambes et plus

 

Legs to walk well this new week

Des jambes pour bien marcher cette nouvelle semaine

















12 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Ricas piernas,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

HuntleyBiGuy ha detto...

HuntleyBiGuy:
Hmmm I love a man with nice legs.

whkattk ha detto...

I still have great legs from my dancing days. The ass has sagged, but the legs still look good. Now if they only worked better!

That first photo is fabulous.

Happy Monday!

SickoRicko ha detto...

Excellent!

GAYROMANTIQUE ha detto...

Voilà de bien jolies cuisses ! Bises

Francisco ha detto...

Very nice ;)

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Ohhh
I love a man with nice legs! Summer is my fav season because a ton of men go for shorts. Yes.

XOXO

Dune ha detto...

De bonnes et belles jambes, c'est essentiel. Mais il ne faut pas oublier de les montrer...
Bonne semaine à toi
Bises

Alexian ha detto...

Toujours un beau moment quand je viens voir ton blog. Ces hommes sont sperbes.

Jimmy ha detto...

YES!

uptonking ha detto...

I am mad about the boys! That third one - in the woods. And cut-offs. And Bikini undies... oh, my... I must recline and 'fan' myself.

Christian BAILLY ha detto...

Une partie essentielle dans la beauté d'un corps au masculin. Ne pas l'oublier dans les exercices... À leur carrefour, l'objet de nos désirs.