Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
March - mars 2024: David Genat

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

lunedì 24 gennaio 2022

Men in nature - Hommes dans la nature

 

Happy new week with these men

in the wild nature

Bonne semaine avec ces hommes 
dans la nature sauvage

13 commenti:

Francisco ha detto...

3th pleaseeeeeee

Léo AUREL ha detto...

très belle sélection avec de belles photos d'hommes nus dans la nature

Your French Patrick ha detto...

My favorite theme!
Thank you.

Anonimo ha detto...

SUPER.AMIGO VENEZOLANO,CUCUTA

Alexian ha detto...

Nu au coin du feu, ca me plaît beaucoup.

whkattk ha detto...

The absolute BEST life.

SickoRicko ha detto...

So many lovely men.

uptonking ha detto...

Such beautiful savages. I would love to happen upon any of them as they frolicked. I would castaway my clothing at once and join them in their dance.

Emile Karl ha detto...

Toujours un plaisir ces série dans la nature.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

This is making me want to go camping. And I don't even like camping!

XOXO

Anonimo ha detto...

I love being naked outdoors. And I would like to run into #3 in the woods. Yum!

Mogador ha detto...

Merci pour ces magnifiques images pleines de charme et de poésie. Ces hommes dans leur plus simple appareil me font rêver. Ils sont beaux et naturels.

Anonimo ha detto...

Love the outdoor scenes.Love from Taotrojan