Every month a man - chaque moi un homme

Every month a man - chaque moi un homme
April - avril 2024: Griffin Barrows

members

copyright - droit d'auteur

I do NOT own any of the photos published on my blog. The images were found in public internet sites. If you own any of the photos and wish them to be removed, please send a message to Xersex here:
arsace [ at ] fastwebnet [ dot ] it
and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Je ne possède pas les droits des images publiées sur mon blog. Les images ont été trouvées dans des sites Internet publics. Si vous possédez une ou des photos et vous souhaitez qu'elles soient enlevées, s'il vous plaît, envoyez un message à Xersex ici:
arsace [at] fastwebnet [dot] it
et votre demande sera traitée dès que possible.
Merci.

venerdì 13 novembre 2020

Numbers - Nombres

 


Here is a series of 69
Do you really love this mutual practice?
I prefer a personal job, a one-sided devotion and then swap roles. 

And you?


Voici une série de 69
Aimez-vous vraiment cette pratique mutuelle? 
Je préfère un travail personnel, une dévotion unilatérale 
et ensuite permuter les rôles. 

Et vous?


























Happy week end!


Bonne fin de semaine!






13 commenti:

Francisco ha detto...

Bueno Bueno :)

Jimmy ha detto...

69 is so versatile and beautiful.

uptonking ha detto...

I prefer to focus on one thing at a time... multi-tasking? No thanks. Now... I can prioritize for sure, but don't spit my focus by eating my ass while I suck your dick. Unless were talking more than one. One on one. I like to focus. Two or more... well... have at it. I am a human buffet!

Angelo Ventura ha detto...

Sexy! Happy FriGay!

Anonimo ha detto...

El 69 mi numero favorito.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

bignate ha detto...

My favorite number!

whkattk ha detto...

No acrobatics for me but lying side by side - yep. One of my favorite numbers.

Sixpence Notthewiser ha detto...

Ohhh a good sixty-nine is glorious.
Coming up for air gives me time to enjoy HIS mouth.

XOXO

Bobby b ha detto...

69🍭CumSuckerz Delite

SickoRicko ha detto...

My, my! Some of those are quite acrobatic.

Your French Patrick ha detto...

Moi aussi je préfère un travail unilatéral, comme tu le dis. Chaque chose en son temps. Mais pour le spectacle… c'est autre chose.

GuysWebCam Scanner ha detto...

Visit! guyswebcamscanner.blogspot.com!!
Videos recorded and edited from chaturbate everyday...
Leave your comments and request your favorite SexCamers!

Alexian ha detto...

Je ne pratique jamais le 69, je suis plus partant pour le chacun son tour, une concentration complète sur le bien être de l'autre.